1. Don't pretend to be an expert in areas which you are not one.
2. Choose color schemes ahead of time unless you crave frustration.
3. Some tasks are best left to the pros unless the pros possess less know how than you.
4. Don't hold a weapon in your hands during a meeting; this will cause others to be reluctant to disagree.
5. Don't wear the same outfit as your partners; this will cause confusion. Silliness may be a bonus, but you will still have to endure confusion.
That is all. Thank you for reading.